Chicken Kebab dish is one of the most well-liked and customary dishes in most Arab countries and further countries such as Greece and Turkey, and this dish is well-known by the array of flavor that can be prepared in it, but all the recipes share the identical quality, which is the method of preparation. The Chicken Kebab is prepared by grilling, so most people eat it in restaurants because of the lack of time for roasting or the lack of a suitable place for it, so we will present to you in this article how to prepare delicious chicken kebab in the home oven with uncomplicated and effortless steps.
- 12 special wooden sticks for barbecue.
- 4 large pieces of chicken breasts, boneless and cut into slices in length or into cubes.
- A quarter cup of light soy sauce.
- A quarter cup of ready-made salad dressing, such as ranch, or Russian salad dressing.
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- 2 big spoons of lemon juice.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of ground garlic.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of ground ginger.
- 1 to 2 pieces of zucchini, cut into 2-inch rings.
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped.
- 450 grams of fresh mushrooms.
- 3 sweet peppercorns.
- 1/2 kilogram of small potatoes, cut into thick rings.
- 1/2 kilogram of tomatoes
Soak the wood sticks in cold water for at least twelve hours, or soak them at night and leave them until the next day so that they do not burn when grilling chicken.
Mix soy sauce, seasoning salad, sesame, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic until you get a smooth dressing.
Put the chicken in a bowl, then pour the marinade over it, cover up the dish and leave the chicken for 4 to 6 hours, soaked and refrigerate, so that all flavors turn into absorbed and turn into juicy and moist and full of delectableness when grilling.
Chop all vegetables about the same size to be at the same level of readiness, except for mushrooms and tomatoes, and leave them as they are not required to chop. If small tomatoes are not available, you can use large tomatoes and cut them into thick slices to get rid of the pulp.
Take the wooden sticks out from the soaked water, then put the spiced chicken cubes and vegetables alternately until you finish all of the vegetables and meat.
Put tin foil in an oven tray, then grease it with a little oil of the plant, strain the kebab sticks on top and season it again with the marinade and put it in a hot oven at a temperature of two hundred until the chicken is browned and cooked. If you do not have the wood sticks, you can prepare this dish in an anti-stick frying pan by frying the chicken in it with a little oil and vegetables, then continue cooking
Mouthwatering, wasn’t it? Let us know your favorite kebabs!
FREE Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipes! Get 12 Dinner Ideas For Any Night eCookbook When You Sign Up!
You might be interested in velvet cheesecake, read it here!